Jackson County Country Club 2017 Membership Fees
|Membership Classification||8 Monthly Payments||Annual|
|Young Adult Family||$162.50||$1,300.00|
|Young Adult Individual||$125.00||$1,000.00|
|Student- PAY UP FRONT||Summer – $165.00||$440.00|
|Individual Cart Pass – PAY UP FRONT||$700.00|
|2 Person Cart Pass – PAY UP FRONT||$900.00|
- Platinum Membership: Includes Green Fees, Cart Fees, Club Storage, Locker Room, and Handicap
- Family Membership: Includes Green Fees for 2 or more persons living in the same household
- Senior Couple: Includes Green Fees for 2 persons (couple) living in the same household age 60 or over.
- Young Adult Family Membership: Includes Green Fees for 2 or more (family) living in the same household under the age of 40 .
- Young Adult Individual Membership: Includes Green Fees for persons under the age of 40.
- Weekday Membership: Includes Green Fees Monday-Friday only (excluding holidays).
- Senior Membership: Includes Green Fees for individuals over the age of 60.
- Student Membership: Includes Green Fees for individuals under the age of 18. College Students under the age of 23.
**All Members receive unlimited green fees from March 1, 2017-March 1, 2018 10% off on all Pro Shop apparel/equipment and Clubhouse food/beverage
Discounted Member price for all JCC hosted events
**All new members will receive a 15% Discount their first year of Member Dues
(Twilight and Student Members not included)
**Any member that pays their dues in full before March 1st will receive 5% Discount